The Rug Tub
A division of PSH Floorcare specializing in safe, effective Oriental and area rug cleaning and repair.
Industry experts agree – Oriental and area rugs should not be cleaned on location like wall-to-wall carpet. They need to be removed to a controlled setting equipped with the right tools, solutions, and training.
Cleaning your rugs in our amazing, state-of-the-art facility assures that each rug will receive the special attention it deserves. We are equipped in a way that cannot be replicated in your home or office.
Our Rug Care Services
- Pet Odor Control
- Fiber ProTector
- Hand Repairs
- Dye Correction
- Custom Fit Rug Padding
- Moth Treatment & Prevention
- Kraft Paper Wrapping
Use the slider to view before and after images of a Viscose rug that we succesfully cleaned for a client.
Our video gallery is designed to answer some of the most common questions we are asked every day.
Please take a moment to watch a video or two, and remember to bookmark the page for future reference!
What Sets Us Apart
- We are qualified to care for rugs from all around the world.
- No two area rugs are the same, so we inspect and clean each rug individually.
- Our advanced wash methods are custom tailored to suit the specific needs of your rugs.
- A thorough, safe dusting is completed before we wash your rugs.
- We never co-mingle or cross-contaminate rugs on the wash floor.
- Our pet odor removal is GUARANTEED (with exclusions for tufted rugs).
- We safely handle delicate fibers like silk, mercerized cotton, and other faux silks.
- Our rug care team is trained through the IICRC and the WoolSafe Organization.
- We are specially trained to handle migrating dyes, color bleed, and stubborn stains.
- Each rug is dried in a temperature and humidity-controlled environment.
- Our in-house repair staff can tackle any kind of repair – from worn fringes to holes.
Pick-Up & Delivery
FREE Pick-Up & Delivery in the Memphis Area (charges may apply for furniture moving or oversized rugs)
5640 Summer Ave, Ste 1.
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
Mon-Fri 8am -5pm